Sunday, August 25, 2013

Three Day Bassin' Bonanza

So with an idea of a long float, camping along the way, me and my buds Matt "Streamers" Erny and John "Frenchy" Ridderbos made plans for a three day bassin' bonanza in some of the bassiest water the Muskegon has to offer. The weather was perfect, the bass were eager and the company was great!

This trip was so fun that I'm considering offering a two day guided trip a couple times during next years bassin' season. If any of you are interested... send me an email matt@zflyfishing.com

Here's a few pics from our journey.
In the end, I think we were well over 100 bass landed and a few lost as well.

Not a hawg, but it was the first of the trip.

That's more like it!
John's first of the trip.
Some even like blue frogs.
So we had a big rainbow chase a streamer several times, but this little gem is the only trout that was brave enough to commit.
Respectable!
Matt was happy on the inside I'm sure of it.
I even tried out a few new streamers with some success.
A big bass on my favorite frog.
I bought a "so called" one man tent for the trip. Turns out it was for 3/4 of a man.
Small Tent For Sale... make an offer:)
John and Matt were living large in their adult size tent.

Thank you, as always... for visiting my Fishing Report page! If you wish to receive Report's sent directly to your email, please be sure to sign up using the box to the right. -Z